Thursday 14 September 2017

Box Boxes update

Now that I'm back on my feet (it's six months since I had open heart surgery) I am reworking the 35 map for the Lenton Martinmass Fair in October and working on a new box following several requests over recent weeks (more when it happens). Lucy in the @ Little Magpies crafty shop on Beeston High Road is selling my boxes and friends ask me for one-offs and I have had an event in Beeston in mind for next summer (capturing a moment in time in Beeston Town Centre and recreating it outside Lucy's 2 Little Magpies using cardboard buses, cars etc.

By coincidence (Nottingham) City Arts have an event using cardboard boxes planned for December this year which I only found out about this week. 

I suddenly realised I have no photos of the current version of the bus box except one including me taking at the Lakeside local history fair last year.


The good news is that I have worked out how to fold a scored sheet ready to cut and glue in just one place so it can go into an envelope to be posted. It's taken a year but it's happened by chance.

I will start posting more as History By Buses gets more of my attention.







No comments:

Post a Comment